vendredi 11 juin 2010

Forlorn Past

song :

My life has been a constant crossroad
Filled with paths and sometimes motorways
Some of them marvellous, some of them really odd
But all of them led by secret forces that governed my days

How many lives do I shelter in my head?
How many times did I see the right direction in my third eye?
If there's a destiny, I'd like to see its threads before I'm dead
And thank all the wandering souls giving me blind advice

They're roaming in my soul
They're living in my inner maze
And their truth is my truth, my all,
Although their prints were erased...

I am dedicated to this sacred quest :
Find out the substance of my life
Suffused with forlorn spirits inside my chest
Filling with spiritual essence all my trife
Waxing and waning like a thousand moons

Now in this sacred space, I perform a grateful dance
For their presence along the different labyrinths
Praying them to give me their hand
Wherever I'm heading once again...
(I'm with them)

Aucun commentaire: